Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram!
Sign up below to receive Baked In The South emails!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly crockpot recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
SUBSCRIBERS GET EXCLUSIVE OFFERS, RECIPES AND TIPS!!!
Featured community recipes & Quick meal ideas
Creativity and inspiration at your finger tips
First to hear about special announcements!
- Shopping List
- 1 lb. cooked italian sausage
- 1 onion
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- Italian seasoning
- Herbs de provence
- fennel seeds
- red pepper flakes
- 2lb. chicken breast (chop into bite size pieces, divide between chicken soup and cacciatore)
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, beans, peas)
- 1 box chicken stock
- 2 9 oz. packages of Refrigerator Ravioli
- 1 Jar Prego Spagetti Sauce
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1 bag frozen peppers & onions
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- A-1 Steak Sauce
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (use organic if available)
- beef stock
- freezer bags
- sharpie marker for labeling