These Samoa Cheesecake Cupcake Bites are gooey bits of goodness! Super easy to make and always a hit at parties!
Samoa Cheesecake Cupcake BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 box samoa girl scout cookies
- 2 pounds 4 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Sweetened Coconut
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- With an electric mixer on medium high speed beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups filling each almost to the top. Top with sweetened coconut, and drizzle with chocolate sauce & caramel sauce.
- Bake rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
- Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart