This Hashbrown Crack Casserole Recipe is super easy to make! Serve it with Eggs Benedict for a crowd pleasing brunch!
- 1 (2 pounds) package frozen hash brown
- potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condensed cream
- of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounces) container sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, ½ cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Place mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in ¼ cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
You may also want to try my Corn Casserole Recipe too!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!