Top with fresh strawberries & blueberries!
I hope you love these Patriotic Fourth of July Cupcakes as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make them! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Shop Baked In The South Favorites!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 box of White Cake Mix, I like Betty Crocker White Super Moist
- 11/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 boxes of confectioners sugar
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- For cupcakes: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, water, eggs & oil on low for 30 seconds, then medium for two minutes. Pour cupcake mix into cupcake liners until each is 2/3 full. Bake for 18-24 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting!
- For frosting: Beat together softened butter, confectioners sugar and vanilla until creamy & smooth. I use a large pastry bag and large frosting tip seen below. Fill bag with frosting and frost away. To get the fancy high top. Start with frosting tip on outer edge of cupcake and frost in a counterclockwise motion all the way around cupcake several times working your way towards the center.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Linking Up With These Lovelies!