Hey y’all! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you love this “Rebel Yell Bloody Mary” as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
I personally like Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix! And I add a bunch of other stuff, but my secret ingredients are dill pickle and green olive juice!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Shop Baked In The South Favorites!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 2 3/4 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup green olive "juice"
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon texas pete hot
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Add mix to one shot of vodka over ice in tall rocks glass! Serve with olives, celery stick, pickles and pickled vegetables
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g