I hope you love this Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 2½ cups Bisquick baking mix
- ¾ cup cold whole milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (heaping), grated
- Brush on Top
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter .
- Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and tap down slightly to flatten
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl and stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes.
- Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits.
- Makes one dozen biscuits.