You must try this East Carolina Pulled Pork Barbecue!!!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 boneless pork shoulder, about 4 to 41/2 pounds
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- one bag shredded coleslaw, found in the salad section
- tablespoon yellow mustard
- cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- tablespoons red wine vinegar
- teaspoons sugar
- teaspoons of celery seeds
- Mix Together and chill
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the dry rub ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle dry rub all over the pork roast, pressing into the pork.
- Place pork in the large dutch oven and cover with lid. Roast for 4 hours or until fork tender and shreds easily. Brush the roast with cooking liquid every hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand until cool enough to handle. Shred the pork with a fork or tongs into bite size pieces.
- Serve on hamburger buns topped with BBQ sauce and cole slaw.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g