If you haven’t made these Paula Deen’s Cranberry Meatballs for Christmas Brunch, you must…This is probably one of my favorite holiday appetizer recipes!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 16-ounce can cranberry sauce
- 1 12-ounce jar chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape mixture into about 54 (1-inch) balls.
- Cook meatballs, in batches, in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned (about 5 minutes); remove meatballs from pan, and drain well on paper towels.
- Stir together cranberry and chili sauces and next 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, and cook, whisking occasionally, 5 minutes or until smooth. Add meatballs; reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until centers are no longer pink.
- Note: To make ahead, place cooked meatballs in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g