These Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bites are totally out of this world and super easy to throw together! I use Pillsbury pizza dough, or biscuit dough, Prego Spagetti Sauce and shredded Mozzarella Cheese!
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough, I used Pillsbury
- 2 cups marinara
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Leave pizza dough rolled up, and slice into 16 equal rounds.
- Place rounds in oiled muffin tins and par-bake for 8 minutes.
- They may come out a little puffy so just tap them down.
- Top pizza dough with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni.
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until brown and bubbly!
- Serve with warm marinara and ranch dressing!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try my Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bites recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!