I suppose I shouldn’t eat it for breakfast, since it has bourbon in it and I don’t need a bourbon buzz at 7am…but you only live once they say… and if eating boozy cheesecake for breakfast is wrong, I don’t want to be right…
but seriously, this is the best boozy cheesecake I’ve ever made. The reason I love cheesecake so much, is that you can put just about anything in one, and it will taste amazing.
what’s your favorite cheesecake flavor? and what type of booze would you add?
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes!
Pioneer Woman’s Steak Oscar
Pioneer Woman’s Pot Roast
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, bourbon and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g