I hope you love Pioneer Woman Mac & Cheese recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 can Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans, 10 3/4 oz each cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 bag, 12 oz Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables,
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and soups and vegetables. Spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Top with biscuits
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top is completely golden brown
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Pioneer Woman Mac & Cheese