I love trying different pasta dishes and this one is to die for!
To find more PW recipes, click here!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- 1 pound Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped Finely
- 2 cloves to 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 3/4 cups to 1 Cup Vodka
- 1 can, About 14 Oz. Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and butter. When butter is melted, add in chopped onion and garlic. Stir and allow to cook for two minutes. Pour in vodka. Stir and cook for three minutes. Add in tomato puree and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream. Allow to simmer, being careful not to overheat. Stir in red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water in case sauce is too thick. Add cooked pasta to the sauce, tossing to combine. Splash in a little water if it needs it. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into large serving bowl. Garnish with more Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g