Pioneer Woman Chicken & Dumplings
Y’all know how I feel about Pioneer Woman’s Recipes! She is my all time favorite blogger and home chef. Her food is super simple to prepare and is always hearty & delicious. This in one of the best dumpling recipes ever!!!
I have also included several other Pioneer Woman recipes further along in this post for your convenience:)
You may also want to try Pioneer Woman’s Steak Oscar
or her Mac & Cheese
or her Pot Roast
or her Beef & Snow Peas
To find more PW recipes, click here!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- 1 can Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans, 10 3/4 oz each cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 bag, 12 oz Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables,
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and soups and vegetables. Spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Top with biscuits
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top is completely golden brown
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g