Pioneer Woman Chicken & Dumplings
Y’all know how I feel about Pioneer Woman’s Recipes! She is my all time favorite blogger and home chef. Her food is super simple to prepare and is always hearty & delicious. This in one of the best dumpling recipes ever!!!
I have also included several other Pioneer Woman recipes further along in this post for your convenience:)
You may also want to try Pioneer Woman’s Steak Oscar
or her Mac & Cheese
or her Pot Roast
or her Beef & Snow Peas
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- 1 can Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans, 10 3/4 oz each cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 bag, 12 oz Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables,
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and soups and vegetables. Spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Top with biscuits
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top is completely golden brown
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g