I hope you love this Filet of Beef Recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Shop Baked In The South Favorites!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 can Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans, 10 3/4 oz each cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 bag, 12 oz Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables,
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and soups and vegetables. Spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Top with biscuits
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top is completely golden brown
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g