- 1 pie crust
- 1 pint strawberries, thickly sliced
- 1 pound very red fresh rhubarb stalks, cut crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the strawberries with the rhubarb, sugar, flour. Spread on the pastry to within 2 inches of the edge. Fold the edge over the filling, pleating it at 2 inch intervals. Dot the filling with the butter.
- Bake the galette in the center of the oven for 1 hour, or until the fruit is bubbling and the pastry is golden brown. Let the galette cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g