- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound sausage
- 1 cup fresh sliced mozarella
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 packages Bertolli cheese ravioli (in the deli section or frozen)
- 1 cups shredded shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook meats over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 9x13 baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli, half the meat, half the fresh mozarella, ½ the ricotta and ½ cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.