- One 1-pound package refrigerated hot breakfast sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- One 2-pound block processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- One 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 cans chopped green chiles
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- Chips, for serving
- Brown the sausage and onion in a large nonstick skillet, breaking the sausage up as you go. Once browned, drain off some of the fat.
- Chop the cheese block into cubes and add along with the diced tomatoes and green chiles and chopped green chiles, juice and all.
- Cook over a low heat until it all starts coming together. Then stir in the diced jalapeno. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g