I stumbled across this NY Times Blackened Pork Tenderloin recipe and thought it would go well with my Tortellini Caeser Salad. And boy…was I right…This is an easy weeknight meal that will be sure to impress!
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot chili powder, or more if desired
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 lime
- Preheat broiler, if using.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, ginger, allspice, paprika and pepper in a flat dish.
- Wash and dry the tenderloin, and cut in two. Coat with the spices.
- Prepare the stove-top grill, if using. Place the pork on the grill or under the broiler, cooking until brown.
- Turn, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat, until the pork is slightly pink inside. A crust will form from the spices.
- Cut the lime in wedges, and serve with the pork.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Get a high-quality stove top grill.
Check all pork recipes on my blog here.
Southern Style Pork & Beans
East Carolina Pulled Pork Recipe
Pork Tenderloin with Tortellini Caesar Salad
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin with Apple & Cranberries
Pork Barbecue, Craft Beers, Voldemort and My Sunday Binge
TOP TIPS FOR HOSTING AN EPIC SUMMER BARBECUE!
The PERFECT Steak (featuring Butcherbox!)
Big Green Egg Smoked Southern Baby Back Ribs Recipe Tutorial
Printable Crockpot Freezer Cooking Meal Plan
Baked in the South Hor d’Oeuvre menu
Bouchée Braised Short Ribs
Family Style Meals
BIG HORN MEATS GRASS FED GRILLING KITS!!!
Big Green Egg Smoked Ham
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this NY Times Blackened Pork Tenderloin recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. When you make purchase using my links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Also, this doesn’t affect what I write about and how I write in any way. Thanks
This page was last updated on December 10, 2022.