If ya’ll haven’t made kickin’ buffalo chicken dip, this is a must! I use rotisserie chicken and serve with tortilla chips. Dang it’s good….
How to make Kickin’ Buffalo Chicken Dip
SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE close to room temperature. Take it out of the refrigerator for a good 20-30 before cooking. It will continue to soften once added to the hot skillet.
USE PRECOOKED (ROTISSERIE) CHICKEN. Shred and pull apart with two forks or cut into cubes.
CAST-IRON SKILLET. This recipe prepares and bakes your dip in a cast-iron skillet or oven-proof pan. If you don’t have either of those, prepare all ingredients as per recipe instructions in a regular pan on the stove, then transfer buffalo dip mixture into a 1-quart (1-litre) baking dish and continue from there.
ADJUST SPICE LEVEL. Increase or decrease the hot sauce to adjust the heat level!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes!
Pioneer Woman’s Steak Oscar
Pioneer Woman’s Pot Roast
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 package, 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can, 10 ounces chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g