You may also try this Corn Casserole Recipe too. Follow me – Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place! Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see! And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Hashbrown Crack Casserole
- 1 (2 pounds) package frozen hash brown
- potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condensed cream
- of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounces) container sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, ½ cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Place mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in ¼ cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.