I hope you love this Champagne Risotto recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup Arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- ¾ cup Champagne
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the shallot and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the Arborio rice and stir to coat in the butter. Continue toasting the rice, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes more. Add the Champagne and simmer until the liquid has almost evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add ½ cup of the simmering broth and stir until almost completely absorbed, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking the rice, adding the broth ½ cup at a time, stirring constantly and allowing each addition of broth to absorb before adding the next, until the rice is tender but still firm to the bite and the mixture is creamy, about 20 minutes total. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in the remaining butter, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.