- 3 small or 2 large racks of lamb, frenched
- Good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic cloves, 3 cloves
- 1 cup fresh white bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the racks in a roasting pan, fat side up. Rub the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Place the parsley and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until they're both finely minced. Add the bread crumbs and lemon zest and process for a second until combined.
- Press the parsley mixture on top of the meat. Drizzle with the melted butter and roast for 30 minutes.
- Take the lamb out of the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes, cut in double chops, and serve.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g