Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes Recipe
I hope you love this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Shop Baked In The South Favorites!
Join me – Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes with Bourbon Vanilla Buttercream
- 1 box of White Cake Mix, I like Betty Crocker White Super Moist
- 11/4 cup water
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Bourbon Vanilla
- 2 lb. bag of confectioner’s sugar
- 2 sticks of butter, room temp
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temp
- For cupcakes: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, water, eggs & oil on low for 30 seconds, then medium for two minutes. Stir in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Pour cupcake mix into cupcake liners until each is ⅔ full. Bake for 18-24 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting!
- For frosting: Beat together softened butter, confectioners sugar and cream cheese and 2 tsp. vanilla until creamy & smooth. I use a large pastry bag and large frosting tip (1M). Fill bag with frosting and frost away. To get the fancy high top. Start with frosting tip on outer edge of cupcake and frost in a counterclockwise motion all the way around cupcake several times working your way towards the center. Garnish with Cinnamon and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Check all my cupcake recipes here.
- Samoa Cheesecake Cupcake Bites
- Patriotic Fourth of July Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes Recipe
- Carmel Pecan Cupcakes Bourbon Buttercream
- Lucky Charm Cupcakes with a Bourbon Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Zest Cupcakes
- S’mores Cupcakes
- Devil’s Food Samoa Cupcake with a Caramel Buttercream Recipe
- Thin Mint Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- Devil’s Food Tagalong Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream
- Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
- Margarita Cupcakes Recipe!
- Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Cupcakes Recipe!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. When you make purchase using my links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Also, this doesn’t affect what I write about and how I write in any way. Thanks
This page was last updated on December 23, 2022.