- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 8.5 ounce package dry corn bread
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn,
- 1 14.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g