Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs (I ground up some parmesan croutons)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MELT butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour; cook 2 min., stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Add VELVEETA; cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni.
- SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheddar and bread crumbs.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.