- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- bacon bits
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato, 1 large tomato
- cheddar cheese
- Use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients for bleu cheese dressing in a medium bowl.
- Slice a head of iceberg lettuce into quarters through the stem end. Cut the stem off of the wedges and arrange
- each one on a plate.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of bleu cheese dressing over each lettuce wedge.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crumbled bleu cheese over the dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon bits & cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of diced tomato over the top and serve.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g