Hot Wings are one of my favorite tailgate foods of all time! These are baked, not fried and super easy to throw together. I buy organic chicken wings with out the tips. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and bake them for 30-40 minutes. Then just toss them in some Buffalo Sauce (I like Frank’s Red Hot) and serve with some carrots, celery, ranch & blue cheese on the side! Delish!
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 4 stalks celery, cut into thirds
- baby carrots
- blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo sauce, or 1/2 cup other hot sauce
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray
- Bake the wings, turning once, until the skin is golden and crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Toss in Frank's RedHot Buffalo sauce to coat. Serve hot!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g