Holy Hotness! I made this Spicy Jalapeno Popper Dip the other night for a party, and my friends kept telling me how spicy it was! But so good at the same time! This dip tastes just like a jalapeno popper and is a huge hit at parties. It is super easy to put together, and only needs about 30-40 minutes to bake. You just may want to warn your guests if they aren’t in to spicy food:)
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes!
Pioneer Woman’s Steak Oscar
Pioneer Woman’s Pot Roast
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this Spicy Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 2 packages, 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko, Japanese bread crumbs
- Pita chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended;
- spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or
- until lightly browned. Serve with pita chips or vegetables!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g