Sour Cream Chicken EnchiladasPrint Recipe
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 7 ounce cans jalapeno salsa
- 2 7 ounce cans prepared green chile
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast
- halves cooked and shredded
- 1 onion
- 12 6 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a blender or food processor, puree cilantro, sour cream, jalapeno salsa and 1/2 can of the green chile salsa. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, onion and the remaining 1 1/2 cans of green chile salsa. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour enough of the sour cream mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish to coat the bottom. Place 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of the chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes, or until dish is heated through and bubbling.