This recipe was amazing! I was visiting my sister in Florida and found this on a recipe card at Publix. I used a marinated pork tenderloin and a marinated filet tenderloin, romaine hearts (rinsed & dried), two Caesar salad kits (came with dressing, parmesan cheese and croutons) and two boxes of Buttoni Tortellini (found in the refrigerator section, by the dairy). Super easy summer dinner! It was delish!
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 10-oz Caesar salad kit
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 packages tortellini, I used Bertolli in the refrigerator section
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives, drained
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Chop tomato and salad blend into bite-size pieces.
- Cut pork into four equal pieces.
- Season pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil. Place pork in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3–4 minutes on each side or until 145°F (for medium). Remove pork from heat; let stand 5–10 minutes before slicing.
- Cook tortellini following package instructions.
- Add tortellini, olives, tomatoes, croutons (from kit), and salad greens; toss with dressing. Slice pork; layer over top of salad and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g