You must try these Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits at home! They taste just like the real thing and are easy to make!
Read more about me HERE
Be sure to check out some of my most popular posts!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, 1/2 stick
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, heaping, grated
- Brush on Top
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter .
- Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and tap down slightly to flatten
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl and stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes.
- Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits.
- Makes one dozen biscuits.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g