- Barefoot Contessa Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Barefoot Contessa Dill Chicken Salad
- Barefoot Contessa’s Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- Barefoot Contessa’s Shrimp Scampi
- Barefoot Contessa Rack of Lamb Persillade
- Barefoot Contessa Parmesan Chicken
- For the shrimp:
- 2 pounds 12 to 15-count shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup chili sauce, recommended: Heinz
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, recommended: Tabasco
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in 1 layer. Roast for 8 to10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Serve as a dip with the shrimp.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g