You absolutely must try Barefoot Contessa’s Shrimp Cocktail! It’s a classic for holidays and parties. I serve it with some spicy cocktail sauce
Follow me – Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place! Did you try Barefoot Contessa’s Shrimp Cocktail recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see! And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
- For the shrimp:
- 2 pounds 12 to 15-count shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup chili sauce, recommended: Heinz
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, recommended: Tabasco
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in 1 layer. Roast for 8 to10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Serve as a dip with the shrimp.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g