- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 16 ounce cans BUSH’S® Great Northern Beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Salsa, optional
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chiles, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until hot.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g