I love to bake cookies, and these white chocolate cranberry cookies are one of my favorites! Here is my version of White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe.
Trisha Yearwood also makes a version of these as well. I usually just make a few and wrap and freeze the rest for later. This recipe is very versatile, and you could really add anything to it, like walnuts, or macadamia nuts.
- •1 cup all purpose flour
- •1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- •1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- •1/4 teaspoon salt
- •10 tablespoons, 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- •1/2 cup sugar
- •1/2 cup, packed golden brown sugar
- •1 large egg
- •1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- •1 cup old-fashioned oats
- •1 cup white chocolate chips
- •1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl. In separate bowl beat butter and both sugars until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended. Stir in all chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop batter using an icecream scoop onto prepared sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake cookies, until edges are light brown, about 16 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to rack; cool completely.
- I roll half of this recipe into a long tube in a piece of parchment paper and freeze for later.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
I hope you love this white chocolate cranberry cookie recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Pioneer Woman’s Pot Roast
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
Here are some of my other favorite recipes!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. When you make purchase using my links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Also, this doesn’t affect what I write about and how I write in any way. Thanks
This page was last updated on December 11. 2022.