This Paula Deen’s Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs is one of a kind. A very easy to follow recipe you should try today. Printable Recipe below.
Tools and Ingredients you will need for making deviled eggs Paula Deen recipe
- Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise For a Creamy Condiment for Sandwiches and Simple Meals Real Mayo Gluten Free
- Heinz Sweet Relish, 12.7 fl oz Bottle
- Heinz 100% Natural Yellow Mustard (20 Oz Bottle)
- Hengstenberg Pickle Gherkins Mini, 12.5 oz
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced, for garnishing
- Pimentos, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles or pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Crock Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Did you know you could boil eggs in a slow cooker? Here is how to boil eggs in crock pot.
Follow this simple recipe for making hard boiled eggs in the crock pot.
Step 1: Put eggs into the crock pot. Don’t stack eggs on top of each other, just fill the crockpot with eggs.
Step 2: Put enough water to the crock pot to cover the eggs in water
Step 3: Salt the water
Step 4: Set your crock pot on high for two and a half hours
Step 5: Take out the eggs as soon as the timer is up.
Step 6: Put the eggs in the cold water to stop overcooking.
Your hard boiled eggs in crock pot are ready, peel and enjoy.
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
Also check other Paula Deen recipes I have shared, take a look.
Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Pie
Paula Deen’s Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
Paula Deen’s Apple Pie
Paula Deen Chicken Fried Steak
Paula Deen’s Cranberry Meatballs
Paula Deen’s Sausage Balls
Paula Deen’s Hashbrown Casserole
Paula Deen’s Green Bean Casserole
Paula Deen’s Sausage Balls
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. When you make purchase using my links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Also, this doesn’t affect what I write about and how I write in any way. Thanks
This post was last updated on 27th November 2022.