Follow me – Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place! Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see! And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Southern Deviled Eggs
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced, for garnishing
- Pimentos, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles or pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.