This Paula Deen’s Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs is one of a kind. A very easy to follow recipe you should try today. Printable Recipe below.
Southern Deviled EggsPrint Recipe
- 7 large eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Paprika for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced for garnishing
- Pimentos for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles or pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!