How I miss your fabulous face on the Food Network on Saturday mornings 🙁
Please don’t tell him, but Bobby Flay just doesn’t cut it for me. In my opinion, and I’m sure you would agree, I think he needs to add more butter and cream to his recipes. If I cooked his food, I would probably wilt into a piece of spinach or a California grilled chicken salad. Can you say BORING! It truly was my favorite time of the week, laying in bed, snuggling my dog, drinking coffee and watching you cook. So I also tried this Pimento Cheese of Yours.
You inspire me and I love you:)
Keep fighting the good fight.
Haters gonna Hate.
I still think you are the most fabulous Southern chef out there and I support you Paula Deen!
Your Southern Blogging Friend,
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- dash of onion powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pimentos, smashed
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cracked black pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- Blend all of the ingredients. It can be used as a dip for crudite or as a sandwich filling.
- Garnish with chopped green onions
Recipe from Paula Deen
Question regarding Paula Deen’s Pimento Cheese Recipe? Leave your comment below or visit our Facebook Page for more.