You can literally throw just about anything into this recipe and it would taste amazing. This is my spin on Paula Deen’s Pimento Cheese.
I serve it with pretzels or tortilla chips. You may also my spin on her other recipes: Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Pie Paula Deen’s Sausage & Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole Paula Deen’s Sausage Balls Paula Deen’s Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
Pimento CheesePrint Recipe
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- dash of onion powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pimentos smashed
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cracked black pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- Blend all of the ingredients. It can be used as a dip for crudite or as a sandwich filling.
- Garnish with chopped green onions
Adapted from Paula Deen
Let me know if you try Paula Deen’s Pimento Cheese Recipe! Hashtag #bakedinthesouth Follow us on Facebook! & Instagram! Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place! And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!