These little bits of goodness are so delish and super easy to make! You can find the mini graham cracker crusts in the baking aisle. They are handy to keep in your pantry and could be used for a variety of different desserts. It’s getting cooler in Virginia and I love to bake with pumpkin in the fall. I think I may try a mini pumpkin pie next!
Mini Key Lime CheesecakesPrint Recipe
- 1 package of mini graham cracker crust shells found in the baking section
- 2 pounds 4 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons fresh Key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated Key lime peel or regular lime peel
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Add lime juice
- Divide batter evenly among graham cracker shells, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight).
- Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart