This is seriously the best Hot Virginia Crab Dip ever! It’s hot & bubbly deliciousness. I recommend splurging on high quality lump blue crab meat. You can find it in the seafood section. Make this dip for your next party and you’re guests will be blown away!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try my Hot Virginia Crab Dip recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Hot Virginia Crab DipPrint Recipe
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat free of shells
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup green onions minced, optional
- 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points.