- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (10¼ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- ½ cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!