This Caprese Salad Recipe is very easy to prepare. Aside from Health Benefits from this Recipe, this one also good if you want to prepare something if you are in a hurry.
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, 1/4-inch thick slices
- 20 to 30 leaves about 1 bunch fresh basil
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Layer alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella, adding a basil leaf between each, on a large, shallow platter. Drizzle the salad with extra-virgin olive oil & balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with sliced basil
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Question regarding the recipe posted? Leave a comment below. Visit and Follow our Official Facebook Page for more. Thank You!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!