- 1 package puff pastry rounds thawed
- 1 lb chicken breast or tenders
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- peas, carrots, onion, corn, beans, potatoes
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Combine chicken, mixed vegetable, chicken soup, chicken stock and heavy cream in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken, shred and return to slow cooker.
- Cook puff pastry rounds according to package directions. Slice in half. Spoon 2 cups of the chicken mixture over half of puff pastry. Place other half on top of chicken mixture. Viola!
- Dinner is served!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g