I hope you love this Pumpkin Spiced Cranberry Cookie recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes! You can find them at the bottom of this post!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
Pumpkin Spiced Cranberry Cookie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixer, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add flour mixture
- Fold in oats, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. Using an ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough onto cookie sheet and press to ½ inch thickness
- Bake cookies for about 15-18 minutes