Paula Deen’s Green Bean Casserole is by far the best version of this dish! I use fresh green beans and Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup. I serve this every Thanksgiving and it’s always a hit! You may also want to try my loaded mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, hashbrown crack casserole and roast turkey recipes!
Paula Deen's Green Bean CasserolePrint Recipe
- 1 lb whole fresh green beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 10 3/4-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 2.8-ounce can French-fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Toss the green beans with the mushroom soup and chicken broth. Pour into a greased 9×9 baking dish. Top with onion straws. Bake covered for 30-40 minutes until hot & bubbly. Remove foil and bake 10-15 more minutes until onion straws are crisp.