I hope you love this Crockpot Taco Chili recipe as much as I do! Leave me a comment below if you make it! Be sure to pin the image to save it to your Pinterest boards!
You may also like my other popular recipes!
Welcome to our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by! Come on back now, ya here?!
- 1 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can navy beans drained
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can dice green chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use old el Paso)
- shredded cheese
- chopped green onions
- Place all ingredients in freezer bag and freeze until ready.
- Thaw slightly, place in crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, chopped green onions and fritos