- 1 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can navy beans drained
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can dice green chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use old el Paso)
- shredded cheese
- chopped green onions
- Place all ingredients in freezer bag and freeze until ready.
- Thaw slightly, place in crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, chopped green onions and fritos
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!