This Easy Cheesy Ravioli Bake Recipe meal could not possibly be any easier to make. It’s only three ingredients and you would think you were eating at a five-star restaurant!
Easy Cheesy Ravioli BakePrint Recipe
- 2 9 oz. packages of Refrigerator Ravioli
- I used the roasted portabello mushroom flavor
- 1 Jar Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Layer some sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread 1 package of ravioli on the bottom, cover with a layer of sauce and cheese.
- Layer next package of ravioli, top with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tossed salad and warm garlic bread.
You can also try the Pioneer Woman’s Baked Ziti Recipe
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!