This Easy Cheesy Ravioli Bake Recipe meal could not possibly be any easier to make. It’s only three ingredients and you would think you were eating at a five-star restaurant!
- 2 9 oz. packages of Refrigerator Ravioli
- I used the roasted portabello mushroom flavor
- 1 Jar Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Layer some sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread 1 package of ravioli on the bottom, cover with a layer of sauce and cheese.
- Layer next package of ravioli, top with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tossed salad and warm garlic bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
You can also try the Pioneer Woman’s Baked Ziti Recipe
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!