You can also try the Pioneer Woman’s Baked Ziti Recipe
Easy Cheesy Ravioli Bake
- 2 9 oz. packages of Refrigerator Ravioli
- (I used the roasted portabello mushroom flavor)
- 1 Jar Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Layer some sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread 1 package of ravioli on the bottom, cover with a layer of sauce and cheese.
- Layer next package of ravioli, top with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tossed salad and warm garlic bread.
This flavor would be good too!
Question regarding this Recipe? Leave your comment below. Follow our Facebook Page for updates and instant answer on your questions. Thank You!Follow me – Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place! Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see! And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!