This is my version of PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps! Easy to Prepare Recipe.
Now back to our PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- mix in a small bowl and set aside
- 2 T. dark soy sauce
- 2 T. dark brown sugar
- 1 t. rice vinegar
Chicken: directions below
- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. chicken breast, I use tenders
- 1 8 oz can diced water chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup diced straw mushrooms, diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- iceberg or bibb lettuce, washed and separated
Special Sauce: mix all ingredients a small sauce pan, heat on low
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 T. soy
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. ketchup
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/8 t. sesame oil
- 2 t. water
- * 2-3 t. chili garlic sauce, add this if you want more heat
- *1 T. chinese hot mustard powder, add this if you want even more heat
For the Chicken:
- In large frying pan, heat 3 T. vegetable oil to high heat and saute chicken breast for 5-6 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from pan, let cool and chop into small chunks.
- Leave remaining oil in pan.
- Heat remaining oil to high and add chopped chicken, water chestnuts, mushrooms, green onions and garlic.
- Add stir-fry sauce and saute for 6-7 minutes.
- Spoon into lettuce cups, pour on special sauce, and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!