This Junior League French Quarter Cheese Spread Recipe is a holiday favorite! A very easy to prepare dish for your Family and Friends. Continue Reading below and make your own French Quarter Cheese.
Junior League French Quarter Cheese Spread
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. grated onion
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t. mustard
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, garlic, and onion in a bowl.
- Mix well and shape into a 6-inch disk, 1 inch thick.
- Place on a serving plate and chill in the refrigerator
- Melt butter over medium heat with brown sugar, Worcestershire, mustard and pecans in a saucepan, until warm and blended.
- Pour pecan mixture over cheese disk and return to refrigerator until 1 hour before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand until room temperature is reached.
- Serve with assorted slices of bread, crackers, and fruit.
Recipe adapted from the Junior League Cookbook “My Mama Made That”. You can also try our Recipes that include Cheese as Ingredients.