- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. grated onion
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t. mustard
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, garlic, and onion in a bowl.
- Mix well and shape into a 6-inch disk, 1 inch thick.
- Place on a serving plate and chill in the refrigerator
- Melt butter over medium heat with brown sugar, Worcestershire, mustard and pecans in a saucepan, until warm and blended.
- Pour pecan mixture over cheese disk and return to refrigerator until 1 hour before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand until room temperature is reached.
- Serve with assorted slices of bread, crackers, and fruit.
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!