Chicken & Dressing CasserolePrint Recipe
- 6 chicken tenders or 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup you can use mushroom soup, or any cream soup you have on hand
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups herbed stuffing mix
- 1/2 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix chicken soup with chicken stock, forming a thick gravy.
- Pour gravy mix over chicken. Top with stuffing mix and melted butter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until brown & bubbly.
- Serve this dish with some green beans, mashed potatoes and a glass of pinot grigio, and it's like Thanksgiving dinner any night of the week!
This recipe is slightly adapted from the Junior League Cookbook “My Mama Made That”
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!