The Old Bay & the hot sauce are my secret ingredients, making this the best hot crab dip ever! I make this every year for Christmas and it is always a hit!
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- 1 T. mustard
- 1 T. Worcestershire
- 1 T. mayo
- 1/2 T. old bay
- 2 t. texas Pete hot sauce salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients except crab.
- Fold in crab.
- Spoon crab mixture into a 9x13 baking dish, top with additional cheddar cheese,
- Bake 30-40 minutes until hot & bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips, toast points or tortillas chips!
- Best Crab Dip Ever!!!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!