This recipe for Junior League That Tailgate Dip if amazing! Be sure to serve it at your next party!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Here are my Favorite’s on Amazon!
Visit our Boutique!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!
It is the best dip and only consists of six ingredients! I forgot to include the cheddar cheese in the photo, so don’t forget to add it to your recipe!
Junior League "That Tailgate Dip" RecipePrint Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick of butter softened dash of cayenne pepper onion or garlic powder
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 green onion chopped *not part of original recipe, but I like to sprinkle these on top
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients well, top with chopped green onion & serve with pretzels or tortilla chips!