It is the best dip and only consists of six ingredients! I forgot to include the cheddar cheese in the photo, so don’t forget to add it to your recipe!
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick of butter softened dash of cayenne pepper onion or garlic powder
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 green onion chopped (*not part of original recipe, but I like to sprinkle these on top)
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients well, top with chopped green onion & serve with pretzels or tortilla chips!
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to see all of our recipes in one place!
Did you try this recipe? Hashtag #bakedinthesouth so I can see!
And be sure to subscribe for free weekly recipes delivered straight to your inbox!